Sunday, August 2, 2009

ISN'T SOMEBODY SUPPOSE TO PICK UP THE ROAD KILL...I HAVE RUN AND RIDEN PAST THE SAME DAMN POSSOM FOR TWO WEEKS...IT STINKS.... This weekend I think I had some great workouts...I ran on Friday and went hard for 3 miles and then intervals for 1 mile..it was going to be my last hard run until race day but today (sunday) I went what I thought was fast for 3miles...you cant call my running fast when I get passed by a lady pushing a double baby stroller...not only did she pass me but she flew by me. Saturday was a standard 10 mile bike ride...just to stay in bike shape...oh and I swam on Friday morning. So here is how it's going to go...My swim will take me 9 to 10 minutes (this is slow in case you were wondering) so I will be one of the last people out of the pool. I will need to hurry in my transition to bike...I feel like the bike may be my strongest event...I plan on making my move during the bike portion...I will then transition to the run...who ever I pass on the bike will pass me on the run. I plan on tappering off my work outs this week while getting ready for Saturday. Bike ride on Monday...run tuesday and swim/run wednesday....off on thursday and friday and Saturdays the big day. Pace will be the big key for me on Saturday...I can't get caught up in the faster runners...man I hope I dont suck....

No comments:

Post a Comment