Friday, June 19, 2009

It's another very hot and humid day in Warrensburg but with the Warrensburg Triathlon just over 6 weeks away I had to countinue my training. Today I had a very solid 3 mile run...the thing that was great about today's run was that it was windy...and as many of you know, i'm a big guy so when I run or bike into the wind I turn into a kite. I fought through the wind and finished in just over 35 minutes or just under 36 minutes which ever way you want to look at it is fine. I have got to focus on nutrition...I need to whack 10 to 15 pounds off my body by race day. It can be done, I just need to back off the fried foods and cookies ( well maybe not all cookies) the only fried food that I can have is the sweet potato fries at Captian Rons they are the best... It's back to the ball park tonight...Royals vs. Cards...tonight will be about a 5 inning night because tomorrow it's off to the lake for boating, jet skiing, swimming and Captian Rons. Sunday will be a brick day so stay tuned.......

1 comment:

  1. Your all ready giving in, you can't mention losing weight and going to Captain Rons in the same paragraph. :)

    I was looking for info on the tri and found your site, I hope to "tri" it for the first time with a friend & neighbor of mine.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete