Monday, June 15, 2009

On today's bike ride through Johnson County I realized that no one swerves to miss a turtle. Poor little guys took a pounding over the weekend. Well today was very tough, I went on a 12 mile ride in very hot and humid conditions and I chose a path that was very hilly. I made it in about 55 minutes but it was tough. I did have a near fatel experiance when I almost got clipped by a semi on highway 58. When I ride on Highway 58 I now know there is a chance I won't make it back...tight road with no shoulder. I am worn out and very sore...it's time's like today that I wonder if i'm going to be able to make it. I just tell myself to focus and train hard and i'll be able to make it. Tomorrow morning I will hit the pool and hope to have some success or I might have to hire a coach to help me swim. Man i'm hurting tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment